- People who have significant experience and competencies in transportation and logistics and who wish to improve their chances of obtaining better employment, a salary increase, or a promotion.
- People who have been working in the industry for several years, but never had an official diploma and now wish to see their competencies recognized and/or to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
- Immigrants who need to convert their transportation and logistics experience to a North American context. Candidates are provided with additional partial training to familiarize them with North American procedures, laws, regulations, etc.
Champlain College has formed partnerships with some businesses to make the RAC process easily available to their employees. Our content specialists travel to businesses to evaluate candidates and to provide partial training on-site.
Visit the Transportation and Logistics section
for more information or to find out about our three evaluation and partial training formats: for individuals, for immigrants, for businesses.
- People who have been working in the industry and need their certification to keep their current job or to obtain a promotion.
- People who have a lot of Service Desk competencies, but who lack some of the elements of the IT competencies.
- People who have a lot of IT competencies, but who lack Service Desk competencies.
Visit the Information Technology Client Support section
for more information or to find out about our two evaluation and partial training formats: for individuals, for immigrants.