- People who have significant experience and competencies in transportation and logistics and who wish to improve their chances of obtaining better employment, a salary increase, or a promotion.
- People who have been working in the industry for several years, but never had an official diploma and now wish to see their competencies recognized and/or to upgrade their skills and knowledge.
- Immigrants who need to convert their transportation and logistics experience to a North American context. Candidates are provided with additional partial training to familiarize them with North American procedures, laws, regulations, etc.
Note: Champlain College has formed partnerships with some businesses to make the RAC process easily available to their employees. Our content specialists travel to businesses to evaluate candidates and to provide partial training on-site.
Visit the Transportation and Logistics section for more information or to find out about our three evaluation and partial training formats: for individuals, for immigrants, for businesses.
- RAC services for this AEC are currently offered to people who are working in the transportation and logistics field and who wish to become dispatchers.
Visit the Transportation and Logistics Dispatch section for more information.
- People who have been working in the industry and need their certification to keep their current job or to obtain a promotion.
- People who have a lot of Service Desk competencies, but who lack some of the elements of the IT competencies.
- People who have a lot of IT competencies, but who lack Service Desk competencies.
Visit the Information Technology Client Support section for more information or to find out about our two evaluation and partial training formats: for individuals, for immigrants.
- People working in a daycare or for daycare services in a school and who want to obtain their certification to be more employable or to keep their current employment.
- People who have been working in a daycare or for daycare services for a school and who wish to obtain an official certificate and/or to upgrade their skills.
Visit the Early Childhood Education section for more information.
- People who have experience working in Special Care Counselling but who lack formal recognition.
- People who have experience working in youth centres, schools, group homes, community or senior centres, and hospitals.
Visit the Special Care Counselling section for more information.
- Business owners who have been running their business for a few years and who wish to have their management and development skills assessed and who wish to have access to high-quality training and resources from experts in specific areas of business management.
- Business managers who have been managing and who wish to have their competencies assessed and to obtain accelerated training for the ones they are lacking.
- Immigrants who ran a business in another country and now wish to earn formal recognition from a Quebec academic institution and who wish to have access to accelerated business training specifically targeted to their needs (Quebec laws and regulations, integrating Quebec’s business milieu, business communication in English and French, etc.).
Visit the Applied Business Development section for more information.
- People who have substantial knowledge in the area of networking fundamentals, and wish to have their experience officially recognized. Often, they work in an IT field, but have significant experience with switches, routers, design infrastructures, and models.
Visit the Cisco Certified Network Associate CCNA section for more information.