• -

  • Admission Requirements

    Attestation d’études collegiales (AEC)

    To be admitted to a program leading to an Attestation d’études collegiales (AEC), the candidate must have a level of education deemed sufficient by the college and must meet one of the following conditions:
    • the candidate interrupted his studies for at least two consecutive semesters or one school year;
    • the candidate is covered by an agreement concluded between the college and an employer or by a government program;
    • the candidate has completed at least one year of post-secondary studies spread out over a period of one or more years.

    Diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC)

    To be admitted to a program leading to a Diplôme d’études collégiales (DEC), please contact the relevant advisor for more information.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    How many years of work experience do I need to be admitted?

    There is no set number of years of experience required to be admitted to the RAC process. What counts is what you know, not how you’ve acquired it nor how long it took you to acquire it. When considering an application, we analyze your overall experience: we consider any significant experience you may have had in the field, your education and training, and your life experience.

    Does my volunteer work count as work experience?

    Yes. For the RAC process, it is not important where or how you’ve acquired your competencies: work experience, volunteer work, self-study, non-formal training, mentorship, volunteer activities and hobbies are all considered as long as you can prove that you have performed them.

    Do I need a high school degree to be admitted to the RAC process?

    No. Some people who have not completed high school may be admissible to the RAC process. If you have not completed high school, but have significant experience in a field of study linked to one of our AECs or DECs, contact one of our advisors to see if you could be eligible for the RAC process.

    Do I need to have an evaluation comparative from the MIDI (Ministre de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion) in order to be admissible to RAC?

    No. A RAC Advisor will analyze your file and let you know whether your evaluation comparative will be required or not.
  • Follow us

  • Search

  • RAC Services

  • questions? comments?

    Contact Us