RAC for Businesses
What is RAC for Businesses?
RAC is a process that allows adults to have the competencies they have acquired on the job officially recognized according to a program of study recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur. The RAC services in Transportation and Logistics offered by Champlain College can allow people to obtain their AEC (Attestation d’Études Collégiales) as a Specialist in Transportation and Logistics
Where are RAC Services for Businesses Offered?
RAC services for businesses are offered throughout the province. We travel to businesses to evaluate and train eligible candidates.
We currently have a special agreement with the “Pôle d’excellence québécois en transport terrestre
” to make RAC services more readily available to 60 transportation and logistics employees in Montérégie. Consult our interactive map
to find out about current availability.
How can my company take advantage of the RAC services?
To facilitate employees’ access to RAC services, Champlain College works in close partnership with businesses. Contact one of our RAC Advisors for T&L businesses
to find out about our RAC solutions for businesses:
- Single Business (minimum of 6 employees)
- Supply Chain Group
- Multi-Business Group
Who is the RAC Program for?
The RAC services are for businesses that wish to:
- Obtain an objective portrait of their employees’ competencies
- Train their employees for the future
- Improve their retention of personnel
- Have their employees’ competencies officially recognized
The RAC services are for individuals who are competent, who have potential, and who want to improve and advance in the organization.
What can Champlain College offer you?
- An initial evaluation of your employees’ competencies, accompanied by recommendations on the training required
- Seminars and practical exercises, given one day per month (15-20 days in total)
- A specialist available to answer the candidate’s questions by email or phone (free)
- Access to the College’s training web site for Transportation and Logistics
- Individual training time for the employees, upon request (up to a set maximum)
Consult our map of Monteregie availabilities
This service is offered through a partnership between the “Pôle d’excellence québécois en transport terrestre,” and Champlain College. For more information about this great opportunity, please consult the following brochure: T&L Brochure 2012
Click on a region for a list of cities and availabilities:
For more information, please contact us at: